KS2 Teacher - Cadmore End C of E Primary school
Would you like to teach a small class consisting of 19 eager pupils in a mixed year 3/4 class? Do you need flexible hours to fit around child care, leadership opportunities or just the opportunity to teach and spend time with your family? If the answer is yes, then come and visit us!
Contract type: permanent
Location of role: Cadmore End
Full or Part-time: Full-time or part time job share
Potential start date: 3rd June 2019 or 2nd September 2019
We are a small, caring and very friendly combined school and nursery consisting of 70 pupils. Our parents and local community are supportive and welcoming. We take pride in the fact that we are very much an inclusive school that is recognised for its tolerance, respect and inclusive approach to ensuring that every child reaches their full potential. As described by all, we are ‘one big happy and supportive family’.
All our staff have regular internal and external CPD opportunities to ensure that they are equipped with the skills to enable not only their personal expectations are met but that all our pupils reach their full potential and become well rounded individuals.
What we can offer you:
- Small class size of 19
- Keen, curious & enthusiastic children
- A well-resourced school that is focused on children becoming effective and empowered learners
- Excellent CPD
- Flexible hours
- A team of hardworking and enthusiastic professionals
- A steady supply of biscuits!
About the role
The successful applicant will:
- Be able to deliver consistently good and outstanding teaching and learning in order to help all pupils achieve their full potential
- Have experience of teaching KS2
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team, accept challenges and motivate others
- Be able to adapt lessons to teach a wide range of abilities
- Have high expectations of themselves and their pupils and a clear vision of educational excellence
- Be eager to embrace CPD opportunities
- Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of pupils within the school
- Be sympathetic to the ethos of a Church of England school.
- Enjoys staff socials and have a good sense of humour!
Duties and Responsibilities of Class Teacher:
- All teachers are required to fulfil the 2012 Teachers’ Standards in line with the appropriate Career Level Profile.
- All teachers are required to carry out the duties of a class teacher as set out in the current School Teachers’ pay and conditions
Please see the attached Job Description below for more information about this role.
Mrs Jenny Coyle, School secretary 01494 881460 firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed applications should be emailed to: email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 17th May noon
Interview date: Interviews will take place weekly until the successful applicant is appointed.
Cadmore End is committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- Application Form Teaching (GDPR May 18) (Microsoft Word Document)
- KS2 teacher Job description (Microsoft Word Document)