Class Teacher - Hazlemere Church of England Combined School
We are a one form primary school catering for children aged three to eleven. We place our Christian values at the heart of our work and we aim to work closely with our families to enable each child to be the very best that they can be – developing intellectually, physically, emotionally, socially and spiritually. The Governors are seeking to appoint a highly motivated teacher with vision and energy to play a key role in our school improvement.
Job Start Date: 1st September 2019 Contract/Hours: Permanent, full-time Key Stage: Key Stage Two Salary Type: MPS Hours of Work: Full time
Hazlemere C of E Combined School is a thriving successful school with well-motivated children. We have amazing facilities, including extensive grounds, and serve the community with an explicit and deeply embedded set of Christian values. These underpin the vision of our school.
About the role
- To carry out professional duties and to have responsibility for an assigned class.
- To be responsible for the day-to-day work and management of the class and the safety and welfare of the pupils, during on-site and off-site activities.
- To promote the aims and objectives of the school and maintain its Christian Ethos.
We are looking for someone who:
- has high expectations of all children’s achievement and behaviour
- demonstrates excellent pedagogical and classroom skills
- has an optimistic outlook and is keen to progress
- enjoys being part of a learning community; working with colleagues, governors and parents
- has a good sense of humour
We can offer:
- a vibrant and happy school which welcomes innovation
- well behaved and happy children who want to learn
- a tried and tested, highly successful NQT induction programme
- strong commitment to CPD and supportive team culture
- approachable and supportive leadership
Visits to the school are very much welcomed. To arrange a visit, or if you require any further information, please contact the school office on 01494 521420 or contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Monday 11th February 2019 Interviews will take place during week commencing Monday 25th February 2019
Hazlemere C of E Combined School, Amersham Road, Hazlemere. High Wycombe. Buckinghamshire, HP15 7PZ.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Our safeguarding policy is reflected in our recruitment process.
- Class-Teacher-JD 2019 (Microsoft Word Document)
- Person Spec class teacher 2019 (Microsoft Word Document)
- Application Form Teaching (GDPR May 18) (Microsoft Word Document)