Maths and KS2 Phase Leader - Oakridge School
Are you looking to make a real difference to the whole school in a leadership capacity?
We are looking to appoint a Maths and KS2 Phase Leader.
Salary MPS/UPS with TLR
Full time permanent post
Required for January 2019
About the role
Do you want to work with a class of well-behaved children, who are keen to learn?
Would you like to work with a supportive Senior Leadership Team, focused on improving standards?
Do you want dedicated leadership time to enable you to carry out your role effectively?
Would you like regular fortnightly support working side by side with an experienced maths leader?
We can offer all of these.
Oakridge is a school committed to improvement and committed to the continuing professional development of staff. Why not come for a visit to see the school for yourself and find out more about the role?
- Love teaching and be committed to achieving excellence in teaching and learning
- Be highly motivated and enjoy working with children
- Have a strong commitment to professional development
- Be an effective class teacher
- Have a good knowledge of the Maths curriculum
- Want to make a difference to our families
- Be able to inspire, enthuse and support colleagues in a team
- Have a good management and organisational skills
If you would like to know more about our School, please contact the School office to make an appointment to visit on 01494 520341.
Applications should be sent to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 26th November 2018
Interview Date: Friday 30th November 2018
Oakridge School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of all children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS disclosure.
- Application Form Teaching (GDPR May 18) (Microsoft Word Document)
- Person Specification Maths phase leader Sept 18 (Microsoft Word Document)
- Job Description -Maths + KS2 leader (Microsoft Word Document)