Search & apply
Number of jobs, which match your criteria: 9 jobs / 2 pages
Closing date: Tuesday 16 April 2019, 12 noon
Start date: September 2019
Contract type: Permanent
Working hours: Full Time
Salary: Leadership Scale 17 – 23
We are looking for a strong, approachable, compassionate and supportive leader who is passionate and knowledgeable about the pursuit of teaching and learning in schools and has a love of working with children.
We wish to appoint somebody with the wisdom, experience and confidence to take the school forward; someone who is has a determination to raise standards whilst maintaining a caring, balanced and creative approach to children’s learning.
You will be
- A charismatic leader – a person who will positively lead our large staff team, but also a role model for our pupils, parents, governors and all the other people that your role comes into contact with. You will encourage and support colleagues and pupils to do their best, exemplify our school Christian values, nurture individuals and recognise the strengths of each and every person in the school.
- A passionate teacher - able to strengthen our educational standards, whilst having regard to the abilities and potential of each individual.
- An ambassador for our school – You will have and share great pride in being a part of our school. You will work collaboratively with other school leaders and local partners to the benefit of Buckingham Park.
- A great communicator – working well with others and communicating and celebrating successes, working in partnership with staff, governors, parents, children and the local community.
- A strong business manager – able to manage and maximise our resources and finances.
Job Title: Caretaker
Job Salary: Bucks Pay Range 1b, £15,914 - £17,946
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full time
Start date: 3 June 2019
Closing Date of Application: 12 noon, Tuesday 23rd April 2019
KS 1 & Curriculum Lead
Salary £39,965 - £44, 106 (L1-L5)
Required September 2019
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with creativity, flair and the desire to make a difference. Marlow C of E Infant School is an over-subscribed, 2 form entry school in the popular Thames-side town of Marlow.
The children, staff and Governors of Marlow C of E Infant School are looking to appoint a an enthusiastic and dedicated professional to join the Senior Leadership Team to lead our Key Stage 1 team and Curriculum development.
Required for September 2019
Leadership Range L14 – 20 (according to experience & negotiable for an exceptional candidate) including outer fringe allowance
The Governors of Great Missenden C of E Combined School and the Great Learners Trustees are looking to appoint an innovative and resourceful candidate to the position of Headteacher.
If you are a leader who enjoys working with a high-energy committed team, this role will give you the scope and challenge to take the next step in your career. Great Missenden School is a National Support School, and the originator school of the Great Learners Trust. The Trust is a unique, forward-thinking collaborative partnership of 4 local schools in Buckinghamshire, due to grow to 7 schools by September 2019.
If you have initiative, constructive enthusiasm, a thorough understanding of how to maximise learning and the drive to make a contribution to the collaborative leadership of our Trust schools then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Are you passionate about school improvement?
Are you a dynamic leader looking for your next challenge?
Do you have the leadership capacity to motivate and empower others to improve their skills and practice?
If your answer to these questions is YES, then the Great Learners Trust would be delighted to hear from you…
Leadership Range L1 – 15 (negotiable depending on experience and expertise)
Required to start September 2019