Search & apply
Number of jobs, which match your criteria: 174 jobs / 35 pages
Are you inspired to build a broad and inclusive curriculum? Do you enjoy professional discussion and trialling new ideas for teaching and learning? Do you have a growth mindset? Are you inspired to do your very best? If so, we are pleased to let you know we have a position for a full time class teacher starting in September 2019. This post is open to both experienced teachers and NQTs.
Great Missenden C of E School
Great Learners Trust
Director: Rozalyn Thomson
2 NQTs or Main Scale Teachers
to join Great Missenden C of E School
Are you a newly qualified or more experienced teacher looking for your dream job?
Are you passionate about enabling every child to become a lifelong learner?
Are you ambitious to develop your career?
If your answer to these questions is YES, then the Great Learners Trust at Great Missenden C of E School would be delighted to hear from you…
Great Missenden C of E School is an outstanding, oversubscribed primary school in the heart of the Chiltern Hills. The school benefits from a stable, caring, happy, hardworking, optimistic and mutually supportive staff.
Great Missenden is the originator school of the Great Learners Trust established in 2014. The Trust is primary-focused and local, currently comprising 4 schools and due to grow to 7 schools by September 2019.
Due to the successful career progression of current members of staff, we are looking to recruit 2 NQTs or Mainscale 1 - 6 teachers to join us.
If you are looking for your first teaching job, you will have the benefit of a strong support programme from experienced staff. If you have prior teaching experience, moving to the Trust will give you the potential to work in more than one school, with exciting opportunities to develop your career.
The salary will be Main Scale 1 – 6 plus Fringe Allowance (currently £24,859 - £36,157) depending on experience and qualifications.
Thomas Harding Junior School is an excellent two form entry school with an innovative curriculum, hardworking and friendly children and a highly professional staff base. We are a highly inclusive school with a warm and friendly atmosphere. We are looking to recruit a outstanding and inspirational class teacher
Term time + INSET days (39 weeks per year)
Hours: 36 hours per week 8.15am – 15.45pm (16.45 on Tuesdays)
+ 3 hours per term for parent’s evenings
Bucks Pay Range 1b .6 – 1b.10 FTE: £15,236 - £ 17,946 per annum
Actual pay £12,569 - £14,805 per annum
Closing date: Tuesday 16 April 2019, 12 noon
Start date: September 2019
Contract type: Permanent
Working hours: Full Time
Salary: Leadership Scale 17 – 23
We are looking for a strong, approachable, compassionate and supportive leader who is passionate and knowledgeable about the pursuit of teaching and learning in schools and has a love of working with children.
We wish to appoint somebody with the wisdom, experience and confidence to take the school forward; someone who is has a determination to raise standards whilst maintaining a caring, balanced and creative approach to children’s learning.
You will be
- A charismatic leader – a person who will positively lead our large staff team, but also a role model for our pupils, parents, governors and all the other people that your role comes into contact with. You will encourage and support colleagues and pupils to do their best, exemplify our school Christian values, nurture individuals and recognise the strengths of each and every person in the school.
- A passionate teacher - able to strengthen our educational standards, whilst having regard to the abilities and potential of each individual.
- An ambassador for our school – You will have and share great pride in being a part of our school. You will work collaboratively with other school leaders and local partners to the benefit of Buckingham Park.
- A great communicator – working well with others and communicating and celebrating successes, working in partnership with staff, governors, parents, children and the local community.
- A strong business manager – able to manage and maximise our resources and finances.